Where Your Neighbors Know Your Name

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

And finally, the Neighbor Day Gathering in the Alley.

The day was tight. I was in school that whole week and had to return right after the gathering.  I wanted it to be perfect...I tend to stress myself out over that.  I had to make a conscious effort to tell myself that it will be perfect no matter what...my heart was in it and that sealed the deal.  At the time of set up I had wished I had a couple neighbors that were into it like me and could help me with the set-up, but, that wasn't the case. Maybe one day it might be the case. But for now, I had to hustle on my own.

People came, people participated and it was very joyful. They thanked me and offered help in the future. I documented the day in this video. My intention was to convey the emotions that were present. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment